The linear smoke detector in compliance with EN 54-12 consists of detector, operating and control
unit and one prism reflector. The connection to the esserbus and the resetting is carried out via the esserbus transponder 808623(808613.20 OR 808613.10). The connection to a conventional detector zone is carried out via the same transponder
Part No. 781332.
• Motorized detector head
• User-friendly commissioning via automatic selfadjustment
• Disturbance-protected operation via automatic electromechanical tracking of the detector head during building movements
• Optimal access via remote operating unit at eye level
• Clear representation of all states via central indicator display on the operating unit
• High level of protection from moisture for usage under difficult environmental conditions
• Activation and reset via esserbus transponder 808623 during loop operation.