Optical smoke detector which works using the light scatter principle to guarantee safe and early detection of fire. Responds well to slow-burning, smouldering fires. Intelligent fire detector with decentralized intelligence, automatic function self-test, CPU failure mode, alarm and operating data memory, alarm indicator, soft-addressing and operating indication. The detector is provided with an integrated isolator. A parallel detector indicator can be connected.
Automatic intelligent fire detectors with high reliability and low power consumption used for premises and items of property with medium and high concentration of valuable assets.
Different options of installation
• wiring in loop and spur combination, e.g.
• maximum number of detectors with cable lengths of up to 3,500 m with installation cable for fire
detection, e.g. cables I-Y(St)Yn x 2 x 0.8 mm
• up to 127 detectors and detector zones per loop installation
• up to 32 detectors per zone
• automatic detector addressing
• fixed address assignment of detector location, even after detectors have been replaced or added
• localization of wire breaks and short circuits on loop
• detector-LED used as alarm indicator and as an indicator for detectors in service
• adaptation to changing operating conditions
• dedicated LED for indicating operation (green LED)
• disconnection of individual detectors, detector zones and detection areas
• disconnection of individual sensors or several sensors at once within a multisensor fire detector;
either manually or depending on programmed time of the day
Automatic adaptation to varying environmental conditions
• compensation of changing levels of air pressure, humidity, smoke c• centration according to the
double chamber principle
• electronic compensation of long-term influences like aging or pollution
• constant alarm sensitivity of multisensor fire detector for all types of fire
• large signal to noise ratio due to the special design of the sensors and the electronics to suppress