Fitted on locking device for C-rail mounting. Depending on the glass fiber used, distances of up to
۳ km are possible. Suitable for 50/125 μm and 62.5/125 μm multimode fibers.
The device should be installed as close as possible to the FACP and the connecting cable should
not be extended!
• Two multi-mode fibers are required per network section.
• The fibers must be connected directly to each other (not via a multiplexer).
• Fiber optics type G50 / 125 μm = max. attenuation 6 dB corresponding to a length of approx.
• Fiber type G62.5 / 125 μm = max. attenuation 9 dB corresponding to a length of approx. 3000 m.
• Up to 16 FOC connections per essernet network at a transfer rate of 62.5 kBd.
• Up to 31 connections per essernet network at a transfer rate of 500 kBd with LWL-converter from Index “A“.